Monday, May 24, 2010

Coconut Candies

A couple weeks ago I went to a friend's sleepover and discovered one magic thing: it's called coconut candy.


Today I had lunch with my mom and for desserts there were soft and sweet ones. Results: I ate all of them in less than an hour.
It's super sweet, melts in your tongue (as I like the way melted marshmallows do) and are all white and pretty. These brazillian little sweets became one of my favorite candies.
I tryed doing it at home and couldn't (I am not good at the kitchen at all) but buying it here in Brazil is so easy.
Unfortunely, I could not find a good recipe in english (as is tipical from brazil), but I found a good recipe here (it's a brazillian blog). The coconut candies are so not so easy to be done but they are amazing.


Try them if you can; they worth it :]




No comments: