Friday, June 25, 2010

World cup

The whole world is watching the cup and here in Brazil I can say everyone stops when the match starts. The streets are full of traffic before the game and while it is happening you can hear shouts and laughs form all your neighborhood.
For the Brazil x Ivory's Land match, I was invited to my friend's house and helped out doing the food. It happends that decorating the cupcakes with green and yellow buttercream and sticking little flags into it was the best part of the day.
The table was totally green and yellow(even the food) and the yellow wall of the dinner room fitted perfectly.
I was so disappointed that Kaká was expelled (as he's the cutest player) but I think I can live with that if Brazil wins the cup...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eu acho que a sua amiga dona da casa é linda.