Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bandage dresses

I was so busy last week that I hardly could take a break, it was all about studying. When weekend came I could finally take a break and spend the whole Sunday doing my new Bandage dress.
A couple months ago I wore my navy blue bandage dress at a party and I couldn't wait to design my next one. This saturday creation is beige and as soon as it's done I'll post it.
I started seeing everytime more usually Bandage clothes in all different colors. It seems like all LBDs now are tight to the body and very short. The bandage dress can be made exactly this way.
Check out my favorite Bandage pieces:



1. BCBG ombre power skirt $148.00
2. TopShop Lace Trim Bodycon Dress £40.00
3. Herve Leger Ombre One-Shoulder Cocktail Dress $1598.0
4.BCBGMaxazria Skirt, Bandage Power $138.0
5.Juicy Couture Velour Bandage Combo Dress $138.00

No comments: