Wednesday, June 2, 2010

smell of salt and sand

This is one of the days I got out of school and in less than 3 hours I was with my feet on the sand, enjoying the feeling of a 4 days brazilian holiday.
It's really cold here but being at the beach is the most relaxing thing possible (after shopping, of course).
When we got here, we jumped into our not that summer clothes and did our first "photo shoot" (my cousin and I; we absolutely have the funniest days together). The photos aren't about fashion but about the fun we have taking them. Today we decided to walk on the beach watching the last minutes of sunset. The results were amazing and on the next four days I'll post some of the photos.
Hope you enjoy it!

the perfect view
Why we all should care about global warming...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Domi,

Gostei do peixe!!!!!

Avi