Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Musical Icon: Julie Andrews


When I was less than six years old I had the happiness to watch the musical "The sound of Music". The happy songs and dances made it one of my favorite movies. Later I discovered the amazing actress that sang my favorites songs was called Julie Andrews and by that I got to discover Mary Poppins, Princess Diaries and even her participation on Shrek.
I don't know why I admire her so much (maybe because of how similar I think she looks to my Grandma) but something on her spirit and movies make everything look happy.
Julie Andrews not only is smiley, classy, elegant and beautiful, she had been an example and trough my little girl eyes, a real queen

.

1. "The Sound of Music"
2. "Mary Poppins"
3. " The Princess Diaries"
4. "Shrek"

No comments: