Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet Sixteen


While most people go to Disneyland for their Sweet Sixteen present, I got something a little different, but that couldn't make me happier. It happens that making handmade dresses takes too much time (something I don't usually have due to tones of daily homework), so having a sewing machine sounded like a dream.
Fortunately, that was a dream that could come true (differently from all my no-material dreams that seem not to be realized) and this weekend I found myself enjoying my present.
For the ones that thought it couldn't get better, as I got home friday night I had a dummy as another present waiting for me.
I have to thank my grandparents and my friend Ma for the amazing presents :]

mama giving me my dummy

the dress I plan to finish soon...

No comments: