Sunday, March 27, 2011

Catching inspiration



Recently I asked myself about the different ways people can see the world. There are tons of people using their brain to reflect differently about what they see around.
Although my lack of inspiration to create my own stuff, my eyes are helping me to photograph nice things I see around and I started to appreciate street style and the way people can dress and live differently according to their personality. Therefore I am collecting all information I can find cause the world is inspiring me :]. Hope you like this post about some of my last week inspiration pictures...

first picture: nice shoes from south Brazil walking on a friday evening with their happy owner


Audrey Hepburn's face on a handbag bought in London



A cute (and pink!) bistrĂ´


melted candles on rainbow colors on the way into a restaurant.


Breakfast on a rainy Sunday morning looks


I can't help loving party shoes with socks. What do you think?

No comments: