Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look around

Altough I have to admit I am pretty distracted, I made an effort to look around and photograph everything I liked the past ten days. The fact that New York is an amazing-inspiring-fashion city isn't an excuse for me not to photograph around when I'm home, so I'll try to post more often this year; but the fact that I was there helped me to open my eyes and look for some inspiration.

These are some of the things I saw and instantly photographed

At MoMA, sketching some art


On my way to ice skate at Central Park


Subway military inspiration


Impossible not to notice in the middle of all the black coats


Street style


at snowy Central Park

I'll manage to post all I got the past days as soon as I can :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring to "travel"around n.y.with you..... Show us more.love your writing style!